What is TribuCast™?
THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED WITH FAMILIES IN MIND
Planning a funeral is hard, especially when family and loved ones are unable to attend in person. TribuCast™, a service provided through funeral homes, has been thoughtfully designed to let family and loved ones privately attend a funeral or memorial service in real time on a phone, tablet or computer.
Connecting Loved Ones
IN TIMES OF GRIEF WE NEED ONE ANOTHER
TribuCast™ brings people together through a personal website that includes the service as well as images and information that reflect your loved one’s passions, providing priceless interactive touch points for those who cannot attend in person, such as:
- ☑ Program and other items shared at the service
- ☑ Eulogies and family stories
- ☑ Family photographs and memories
- ☑ Condolences using the TribuCast™ Guest Book
You’re Not Alone
9/10 SERVICES HAVE LOVED ONES WHO CANNOT ATTEND
Too often today’s mourners find themselves unable to attend a funeral or memorial due to distance, illness or unavoidable circumstances. TribuCast™ can help ease the stress of:
- ☑ Health or other issues that make travel difficult
- ☑ Military or work commitments
- ☑ Hospitalization or institutionalization
- ☑ Timing of other unavoidable life events and circumstances
To learn more about live streaming your loved ones service, please call 814.237.2712 or complete the form below and we will contact you.