Koch Funeral Home Preventive Measures
Our role has always been to serve our community and we are continuing to do so as we navigate the increased spread of COVID-19 in our community. In addition to the many safety measures we use daily, as of Monday, December 27, we are adhering to the following preventive measures:
- Inviting the use of online condolences.
- Providing a link to a user-friendly online tribute video creation site.
- Offering online service viewing options.
- Practicing social distancing, including asking for six feet between people and encouraging hands over hearts or hearts formed with two hands instead of handshakes and hugs.
- Posting signs reminding individuals to not enter if they are sick or have any of the symptoms or risk factors of coronavirus. We also have CDC flyers posted about stopping the spread of germs.
- Making alcohol-based hand sanitizer available.
- Having extra tissues in each room and encouraging all guests to cover their coughs and sneezes with tissues and then throwing those tissues away.
It is our privilege to help you honor your loved ones’ lives. We do this now with an even greater abundance of caution for everyone’s safety and will make changes as the transmission rate decreases.