Since 1983, Oakwood Crematory has been operated by Koch Funeral Home and is located within the facility. Choosing cremation is a very personal decision, whether someone is planning their own services, to alleviate their family from that burden, or when family members are choosing cremation as a loving and respectful way to memorialize their loved one.
Cremation has become acceptable due to personal and religious reasons.
There are several types of cremation services available and our prices range from
$3,500 - $5,300:
- Cremation following a standard service of remembrance, or celebration, of life with a casket.
- A cremation service with embalming, a memorial and visitation at Koch Funeral Home and no casket
- A cremation service without embalming, a memorial and visitation at Koch Funeral Home and no casket
- A cremation service with embalming, a memorial and visitation at a church or other setting and no casket
- A cremation service without embalming, a memorial and visitation at a church or other setting and no casket
- A minimum cremation service with embalming
- A minimum cremation service without embalming
CANA Code of Cremation Practice
In the practice of cremation, we believe:
in dignity and respect in the care of the deceased, in compassion for the living who survive them, and in the memorialization of life; that a Cremation Authority should be responsible for creating and maintaining an atmosphere of respect at all times; that the greatest care should be taken in the appointment of crematory staff members, any of whom must not, by conduct or demeanor, bring the crematory or cremation into disrepute; that cremation should be considered as preparation for memorialization; and that the dead of our society should be memorialized through a commemorative means suitable to the survivors.